Friday, April 10, 2015

Style is Eternal

I'll begin by saying this is my 3rd blog and I am in NO WAY, shape or form a writer. I actually do not care for writing because I am usually a woman of few words (unless I've had a few drinks!). With that being said, I will let you know now that this blog will be mostly pictures with a little commentary.

This is my 3rd blog-I quit blogging because I really felt like I needed to find my voice in this saturated world of fashion and style blogging. Now that I am 33, I not only understand my style now but I can also appreciate it. I used to never be able to describe my style because I didn't really have one. I was all over the place, trying looks I completely hated or wearing things that screamed "TRYING TO HARD!!!".

My style is now sleek, pared down, feminine, sultry and most of all-SIMPLE! As you can see, I love a great dress and a powerful pair of heels (I feel like superwoman in my heels!). I love a clean and simple look, no frills no gimmicks-just style!

No comments:

Post a Comment