Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I ♥ the 90's!

I will always be in love with 90's fashion and the iconic television and movie characters created during this decade, and I can't forget the rock bands like my favs Nirvana and Garbage. I love the "I don't give a fuck" attitude of fashion in this era. During the 90's is when I really started to develop my sense of style and what fashion meant to me (with the help of 90210, Punky Brewster and Madonna). There were and are many different ways to achieve the 90's grunge look (as you can see from the pics above), from a clean grunge look like Ciara's to a more corporate take like the cast of Sex and the City. This is a style/look that will never age or go out of style, there will always be a way to make 90's grunge look fresh and modern again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment