Friday, July 24, 2015

T.G.I.F.~Thank God It's Fashion~Gwynnie Bee

Most of you have already heard of the website Gwynnie Bee by now, all of my favorite bloggers have blogged about them which is what got me interested. So basically, it's a website where you can rent clothes and then buy them if you don't want to send them back. The monthly fee depends on how many items you want to rent per month, which can be from 1 piece of clothing to 7 per month. I choose the plan where you get 3 items per month and this black dress was one of the items I chose. This dress is so versatile and easy to wear, I really do recommend trying it, I'm not ready to buy this dress just yet. I want to try out some other clothing before I start making purchases. I liked the dress so much, I created 2 looks with it. I hope you like! 
Dress: Gwynnie Bee
Jewelry: Random boutiques
Shoes:PayLess
Fannypack: Vintage
Dress: Gwynnie Bee
Handbag :Vintage
Belt: Vintage from Levine's Boutique
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Hat: Old, can't remember

1 comment:

  1. YES to the fannypack! Love it!

    Brittany x
    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete