Friday, October 23, 2015

T.G.I.F.~Thank God It's Fashion: How Do You Style Your Flannels? Making a Flannel Girly & Flirty

It’s that time of the year to pull out the lumberjack flannels and oversized sweaters.  I wanted to style my flannel in a way that still let me feel girly, flirty and sexy. I chose a few key pieces that I just knew would help me achieve that feeling. 
It’s-that-time-of-the-year-to-pull-out-the-flannels-like-this-basic-red-and-black-flannel-styled-with-flirty-black-skirt-vintage-silver-chain-necklace-and-furry-open-toe-booties-turns-this-lumberjack-flannel-into-a-girl-look
A-fall-fashion-staple-the-ever-popular-red-and-black-flannel-styled-with-girly-basics-like-a-black-flirty-skirt-vintage-silver-chain-necklace-and-fur-trimmed-open-toe-booties-
I began by making sure I didn’t button my flannel from Kmart, all the way and wearing a vintage, silver, chain necklace that disappeared into my cleavage. 
Styling-a-simple-red-and-black-flannel-made-girly-and-flirty-when-worn-with-a-flirty-black-skirt-vintage-silver-chain-necklace-and-fur-trimmed-open-toe-booties
It’s-that-time-of-the-year-to-pull-out-the-flannels-like-this-basic-red-and-black-flannel-styled-with-flirty-black-skirt-vintage-silver-chain-necklace-and-furry-open-toe-booties-turns-this-lumberjack-flannel-into-a-girl-look
I then paired my flannel with a fun and flirty black skirt I got from Target. I love this skirt because it looks great with everything and the material is perfect (it has made it's appearance on this blog a few times now).
A-fall-fashion-staple-the-ever-popular-red-and-black-flannel-styled-with-girly-basics-like-a-black-flirty-skirt-vintage-silver-chain-necklace-and-fur-trimmed-open-toe-booties
Styling-a-simple-red-and-black-flannel-made-girly-and-flirty-when-worn-with-a-flirty-black-skirt-vintage-silver-chain-necklace-and-fur-trimmed-open-toe-booties
Last but definitely not least, I had to add some head turning accessories like these fur trimmed booties from Shoedazzle and my black, yellow and red clutch with patent leather detail I bought from Baker's. I hope you like! Let me know how you still your flannels, leave a link to your look in the comments! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment