Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Wearing Over the Knee Boots: Vintage, Gold Ruffled Vest worn with Gray Suede, Over the Knee Fringed Boots

Let me begin by giving a bit of advice, NEVER take pics for your blog while tipsy lol if you only knew how many pics I couldn't use because of all the goofy 'ish I was doing. 
So I got this lovely, gold ruffled blazer from my favorite vintage boutique, DivaXpress Vintage, and I had it altered by my seamstress (my mom, ha!) to be a vest. It looks so much better as a vest, with the color and ruffles, the sleeves were just too overwhelming. I'm wearing my birthday heels even though my bday isn't until the 28th of this month, I wanted to break them in so I can party all night and not worry about my feet hurting (these are super comfy by the way). I hope you like!
Gold-ruffled-blazer-altered-into-a-vest-worn-with-simple-all-white-mini-dress-and-gray-suede-over-the-knee-boots
Over-the-knee-boots-gives-this-sweet-look-an-edgy-and-sultry-vibe
Golden-mustard-color-looks-amazing-with-a-neutral-like-gray-and-white
Fun-and-flirty-look-anchored-with-gray-suede-over-the-knee-boots-with-fringe-lining-the-back
Styling-gray-suede-over-the-knee-boots-with-white-mini-dress-and-ruffled-golden-vest-giving-this-outfit-a-60's-vibe
Wearing-gray-suede-over-the-knee-boots-with-fringe-detail-with-golden-ruffled-vest-and-white-mini-dress
Simple-and-plain-mini-dress-styled-with-golden-ruffled-vest-and-gray-suede-over-the-knee-boots
Ruffled vest: DivaXpress Vintage
White dress: NY & Company
Fringe boots: Shoedazzle
Handbag: Shoedazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment