Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hair Ambition: The Iconic Blonde Bob

Started-with-a-caramel-color-with-blonde-highlights-and-I-will-gradually-go-lighter-and-lighter-overtime-to-achieve-the-blonde-I-want
I’ve actually been growing my hair out for over a year just so I could cut it again! I know that sounds crazy, but I got scissors happy and couldn’t stop cutting my hair a few years back. I realized I liked when my hair was in a bob the most. I then began dying it blonde (for the first time ever) and I loved it! I couldn’t keep it up like it needed (blonde hair can be high maintenance) so I went back dark after a year. But I’m ready for my blonde bob again and I’m tired of wearing wigs (for now at least)-I’m excited about creating a signature look for myself. Right now it's dyed a caramel color with blonde highlights but over time I will definitely be going lighter and lighter. I plan on sticking with the blonde bob and its many variations for a while so if you have any tips or tricks for blonde hair maintenance, I would love to hear them! Check out some of the blonde bobs I am currently (and have been forever) crushing on!
Ciara-sizzles-with-this-pretty-middle-parted-blonde-bob-The-iconic-blonde-bob-can-be-worn-in-many-different-variations-the-possibilities-are-endless
The-iconic-blonde-bob-can-be-worn-in-many-different-variations-the-possibilities-are-endless-this-model-makes-this-white-blonde-bob-romantic-with-a-side-part-and-long-sleek-swoop-bang
The-iconic-blonde-bob-can-be-worn-in-many-different-variations-the-possibilities-are-endless-I-am-loving-the-mix-of-black-and-blonde-together
Mary-J-Blige-is-the-poster-child-for-wearing-blonde-the-right-way-this-blonde-bob-is-perfectly-colored-and-styled
Victoria-Beckham-is-spicy-in-this-perfectly-angled-side-parted-blonde-bob
Ciara-sizzles-with-this-blonde-bob-full-of-volume-The-iconic-blonde-bob-can-be-worn-in-many-different-variations-the-possibilities-are-endless

No comments:

Post a Comment