Thursday, November 5, 2015

Floral Vintage Dress & Colorful Accessories

If you’re from the Midwest or currently live in the Midwest then you know how ridiculous and unpredictable the weather can be. I live in Milwaukee, WI and the only thing predictable about this weather is that 9 times out of 10, it will be cold. Except for the past few days, it’s actually been 65-70 degrees. In NOVEMBER!!! So I took full advantage and pulled out this vintage, colorful floral dress that I didn't get to wear this past summer. Paired with a vintage, leather, purple envelope clutch and bright pink and silver heels-I was good to go!
Unusually-warm-weather-in-November-made-me-want-to-throw-on-a-vintage-colorful-floral-dress-I-didn’t-get-to-wear-in-the-summer-months-styled-with-equally-colorful-accessories

Unusually-warm-weather-in-November-made-me-want-to-throw-on-a-vintage-colorful-floral-dress-I-didn’t-get-to-wear-in-the-summer-months-styled-with-equally-colorful-accessories
Unusually-warm-weather-in-November-made-me-want-to-throw-on-a-vintage-colorful-floral-dress-I-didn’t-get-to-wear-in-the-summer-months-styled-with-equally-colorful-accessories
Colorful-florals-adorn-a-black-vintage-dress-styled-with-a-vintage-purple-envelope-clutch-and-hot-pink-and-silver-heels
Colorful-florals-adorn-a-black-vintage-dress-styled-with-a-vintage-purple-envelope-clutch-and-hot-pink-and-silver-heels

No comments:

Post a Comment