Friday, November 6, 2015

T.G.I.F.~Thank God It's Fashion: Fall Trends~Faux Fur and Burgundy

Another unusually warm day in November allowed me to wear bare legs and just a faux fur vest. WINNING!! 
Just-like-the-seasons-change-constantly-so-does-trends-one-trend-that-is-slowly-turning-into-a-fall-and-winter-staple-is-faux-fur

A-denim-shirt-anchors-faux-fur-and-burgundy-in-this-look-because-of-it’s-simplicity
Some of fall’s favorite trends are faux fur and the color burgundy, but I believe these trends are slowly becoming staples. Faux fur is being used more and more on handbags, hoodies and especially shoes (I bought 3 pair this year with faux fur detailing and DIY’d a pair as well. You can view the red pair, blue pair, and DIY pair).
The-colors-of-the-leaves-compliments-the-colors-in-my-outfit-of-the-day
One-of-fall’s-favorite-colors-is-burgundy-a-color-that-can-easily-replace-brown
The color burgundy has its many iterations, from dark red to oxblood- this color is here to stay. It’s a color that can easily replace the color brown or black in any look. I really wanted to wear my faux fur heels, so this outfit of the day was planned around the shoes.
With-this-unusually-warm-weather-in-November-I-could-wear-bare-legs-and-just-a-faux-fur-vest
This-time-of-the-year-is-the-ideal-time-to-wear-these-sheer-and-faux-fur-open-toe-heels
I always choose an accessory first then plan my look around that accessory, how do you choose your look? Tell me in the comments below and have a simply sultry weekend!  I hope you like! 
This-amazing-vintage-handbag-is-authentic-snakesin-in-a-variety-of-warm-toned-colors-making-this-clutch-a-must-have-during-the-fall-and-winter-months
Denim Shirt: Target (men's section)
Faux Fur Vest: Target
Burgundy Mini: H & M
Faux Fur and Sheer Heels: Shoedazzle
Snakeskin Handbag : Levine's Boutique
Burgundy Hat: Vintage 

2 comments:

  1. love your style =)
    kisses from Italy
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun!!! Love yours as well, that skirt with the netting at the bottom is to die for!!!

      Delete