Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Styling an Unconventional Piece: The Vintage, Tomato Red, Trenchcoat

I found this vintage, red trench coat a few months ago while thrift shopping. Owning a fashion staple like a trench coat but in an unconventional color like tomato, red is my kind of style! I’ve never owned the traditional tan/khaki colored trench coat. I’ve had a green one (R.I.P.), a fuchsia one I still have and a plaid one I blogged about a few weeks ago. The cut of this coat gives it some major swing and I just love the bright color. I wanted the spotlight on the coat, so a simple tee and jeans is all I needed. I hope you like! How do you style your unconventional pieces? Leave a link in the comments below!
Enjoying-fall-weather-while-wearing-a-beautifully-long-red-vintage-trench-coat-that-compliments-the=-colors-of-the-leaves

Dressing-for-fall-becomes-fun-when-you-wear-a-tomato-red-trench-coat-and-fringe-over-the-knee-boots
Gray-suede-over-the-knee-boots-worn-with-a-trench-coat-in-an-unexpected-tomato-red-color
Who-doesn’t-look-forward-dressing-for-the-fall-season-when-you-can-wear-unconventional-pieces-like-this-tomato-red-vintage-trench-coat
A-simple-t-shirt-and-jeans-allow-the-gray-suede-fringe-over-the-knee-boots-and-vintage-red-trench-coat-take-the-spotlight
This-voluminous-red-trench-coat-provides-some-major-movement-because-of-it’s-great-shape-and-the-way-it-hangs
Red trench coat: Vintage
Run DMC t-shirt: Kohl's
Denim: Old Navy
Over-the-knee boots: Shoedazzle
Leopard clutch: Dot's (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment