Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The New Neutrals: Blush and Olive Green

I have always loved these two colors but I can't remember ever wearing them together. As of late, it has become quite trendy to wear all neutrals or blush tones together and I was inspired by one of my fav bloggers, Rochelle from Beauticurve, to combine these two colors together. I love how simple her look is but stunning at the same time so I recreated the look with the same colors but a completely different outcome. Blush and olive have definitely become part of the neutral clan and I plan on purchasing more pieces in these colors. I hope you like! 
how to style blush and olive neutrals

how to wear blush and olive neutrals
how to wear all olive
how to style a fur coat
how to wear lace up boots
Blush fur coat: Target
Olive green tee: Target
Olive green pants: Local boutique, old
Lace-up knee boots: Shoedazzle
Chain, snakeskin handbag: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment